Sunday, December 16, 2007
Accident → Spontaneous Human Combustion (SHC)
This Brazilian young woman died as a result of spontaneous human combustion (SHC). The witnesses told that the woman's body was incinerated within seconds. You can see the victim's upper extremities are completely incinerated.
Spontaneous human combustion (SHC) is the alleged process of a human body catching fire as a result of heat generated by internal chemical or nuclear action.
There are theories on this occurance but no one is sure how or why it happens. One theory is ball lightning which would produce similar results. When ball lightning comes into contact with a grounded human body, the flesh (including bones) may be burned completely (it can be explained by the ball plasmas heat which is 3000-5000 degrees C).
We are thinking that unhappy woman apparently tried to escape from the ball lightning contact and occasionally touched it with her hands, that is why her arms were severely dismembered.
The interesting fact was that her clothes was not burned to the same extent as her flesh.
Thank you for visiting CharonBoat.com! Take time to appreciate life!
|OK! Who took my lighter?|
|Ooh. I like 'em well done.|
|ther all starin at her like shes a dud firework that didnt work.|
|pretty fuckin fake.(never been seen on camera ether)|
|body fat is flammable...|
|SHC isn't real!|
Use common sense people. First off your body contains 70% water. Second off there is not way flesh can catch on fire unless a flammable substance such as clothing or chemicals are on the skin.
|The clothes WERE burned to the same extent as her flesh. Just not the LOWER half.|
SHC isn't real.
|wow this happened at my city, and i've never heard or seen anything about it |
|NO...THAT'S JUST THE DEVIL|
|Petrol doesn't burn hot enough to turn your limbs to ash, mate...|
Comments 51 – 60 of 87
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9