Friday, September 19, 2008
Accident → Rattlesnake bite
This man was bitten by a giant rattlesnake.
Thank you for visiting CharonBoat.com! Take time to appreciate life!
|The pictures submitted on this website of the arm is |
not of the man in the picture...
|That guy was a idiot when he got bit he should |
|Lol his hand look like boxing glove lol|
|Fkn asshole why the fuck u hold a damn big |
snake like this?
|I HATE snakes,in our contry they don't crawl around in the wild thank god.Except Geert Wilders maybe....|
|That would be a cool scar|
|You should know that, this hand was injured due to |
ELECTROCUTION and not snake venom.
Enjoy. The split skin is where they already removed
the burned area surgically.
You can see the cable marks clearly in the inside of
Comments 1 – 10 of 56