Contact Us
  Submit Content

  Accident
     Tsunami
  Suicide
  Murder
  Crime
  Executions
     Beheading
  Brutality
  Terrorism
     Hostage
  Bizarre
  Medical
  Fake
  War
     WWII
  Interesting
  Hot news

   Popular articles:
   • Top visited
   • Top commented

Thursday, November 6, 2008

WarWWII → Girl was hanged by Nazi

The girl was hanged from the crossbar by Nazi for trying to shelter a partisan at her house (Russia, 1942).

Thank you for visiting CharonBoat.com! Take time to appreciate life!


Your Comments

Your name:
Text:
 


truth
"Evil treads mockingly over Good and gets away unscathed" yes I agree, but to continue unhindered, they must frame their victims for the crimes they committed against them. it's easy to do because no matter how ludicrous the official stories always are, 99% of the proletarian riff raff swallows it whole. The other 1% who can actually think are smart enough to keep their mouths shut.
2010-03-02 07:44:04

truth
major photoshop. besides if it weren't u would have seen it a million times already to ensure the story of allied propaganda is never questioned.
2010-03-02 07:37:54

Delgado
Not a fake, because the Nazis hanged the partisans and their helpers on a field-telephone cables which were very thin but firm. If you don't believe me let you go to the Slovak National Uprising Museum in Banska Bystrica and there will be said you it by a guide and will be shown a piece of this cable.
2010-02-28 21:07:14

DIDI
100 % Fake!
2010-01-17 01:30:44

borgyra
thats the age to hang them
2009-12-01 15:47:24

pocc
russian and germans its fuckin faggots
2009-12-01 11:58:45

fu
such discusting comments urgh
2009-11-30 23:54:35

name doesnt fucking matter
the rope way too thin for her
2009-11-25 21:45:51

...
and they posed. great upbringing.
2009-11-11 06:53:53

Johnny
You know they fucked her after the cut her down' Right? probaby put her right over that barrel and pickled her
2009-10-24 21:17:45

Comments 71 – 80 of 108

Pages: ←Previous   Next
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11