Monday, November 17, 2008
Accident → Shark attack
All those males were attacked by the great white shark.
The great white shark (Carcharodon carcharias) is an exceptionally large shark found in coastal surface waters in all major oceans. In 2000, there were 79 shark attacks reported worldwide, 11 of them fatal. In 2005 and 2006 this number dropped to 61 and 62 respectively, while the number of fatalities dropped to only four per year. Of these attacks, the majority occurred in the United States (53 in 2000, 40 in 2005 and 38 in 2006). Humans, in any case, are not healthy for great white sharks to eat because the sharks' digestion is too slow to cope with the human body's high ratio of bone to muscle and fat. Accordingly, in most recorded attacks, great whites have broken off contact after the first bite. Fatalities are usually caused by loss of blood from the initial limb injury rather than from critical organ loss or from whole consumption.
Thank you for visiting CharonBoat.com! Take time to appreciate life!
CharonBoat.com Article: Bull Shark's stomach autopsy
|I will quickly snatch your rss as I'm able to’t find your e mail membership hyperlink or publication provider.<br />Do you have any? Kindly make it possible for me recognise so as which i could subscribe.Thanks.|
|I was crucified for fucking Satan's ass. |
|⚡ www.HotGirls7.︆club ✅ The hottest pussies near you! ⏩ Copy link in you browser ✂ ⏩|
|I shall skullfuck Lucifer and make him |
swallow what comes out of my rocket.
|cute strawberry chan|
|Leave before it's too late|
|If you stay at this site too long you |
will go mad
How about you suck my cock and swallow
|I'm Billy, I'm 12 years old. Post a comment! 🧑|
|Get typing or I will throw poop!!|
|*Please listen* Sniffing glue causes brain damage|
|Hi. My name is Gary. The purpose of my story is to raise awarness about the health hazards of sniffing chemicals.|
I've been sniffing glue and gasoline since 2009 and I also suffer from schizophrenia and coprophagia. The consequences have been devastating.
My habit of sniffing glue and gasoline has destroyed much of my brain. I am mentally retarded as a result of my sniffing.
Also I have developed coprophagia-the compulsive desire to eat feces. My feces eating led to an ecoli infection.
Sniffing glue and eating feces is the wrong way to go
|Cape Town has the highest concentration |
of great white sharks in the planet.
Comments 1 – 10 of 189